Elder Cody Denton

Elder Cody Denton

Sunday, August 7, 2011

06/21/11 - Letter to the World

Before I forget:

Feliz Cumpleaños, Chazz

Happy Homecoming, Elder Dent....Kyle
***thanks Sister D for the ´upcoming event´ warnings!***

This week has definitely flown by! I normally have my agenda with me to remind me of the things that I want to mention, but I left it back at the house. On Tuesday we got back to our area and on Wednesday I started back up with English classes! The people absolutely love them! My comp is also giving classes to those that don´t know how to read and write. The plan is that if we get people to go to classes, they´ll go to noche de hermanamiento, and if they go to noche de hermanamiento, they´ll go to church on Sundays! It´s a long shot, but I think it just might work!

We met a few really cool families this week! It´s incredible how you can contact sooo many people, but you still keep finding new houses with new circumstances and new set of needs. I love how ¨one-size-fits-all¨ the Gospel is!

I´m really grateful for the opportunity that my Celestial Father has given me to be here on a mission. I know the the Church of Jesus Christ of the Santos de los Últimos Dias is His church and that it is perfect in every aspect. I feel so blessed to have received the confirmation of this truth por medio de the prayer!

I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Elder Denton - THE ONE AND ONLY, BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment